I'm feeling sick and trying to watch House M.D. but it's very disturbing right now, so I'm going to blog. I had a good day today, which stinks that I'm not feeling well now. I went on a walk with Logan and Marley again. It was a beautiful day for it. At naptime I got some cleaning done. I think Nana might be onto something with this whole "cleaning while listening to your Ipod" thing. I do it a little differently than Nana. I only put one earplug in, so I can hear the kids or the phone. Nana puts both in and blasts the music, I think to NOT hear the kids or the phone. :)
Since I'm not feeling well and it's late, I'm just going to entertain you. Peace!
I, for one, know that there was supposed to be a video in this blog but it didn't get posted in time. While Nora went to do her stuff I was to watch and wait for it to load. I decided to run some tests and found the problem not to be with the computer or the connection but with Google. As you know blogspot is hosted by Google and know we know they have really poor upload speeds.
I charish the walks that I have with the kids. They are great, both the walks and the kids. Mine are usually on the weekends with only Rory and Logan are great none the less. Yes that's only two greats so far and I am talking about my kids. The things I know portion of this blog post I have to say "duh" too. No teenager in the whole of history as ever appricated their parents (sorry to my mom and dad) so K is right on par for that. Normal some would say.
Actually when we had kids around here and mom cleaned the house it was before Ipod. But we had a stereo so Renee would crank it up with six or eight 15-inch woofers blaring out. When Renee cleaned house the entire block listened to the music. Not really of course but it was way before IPOD. The house was always clean. The kids were taken care of. And six or eight people on the street we lived wore earmuffs 24x7. You have to remember...Brian's favorite song was, "O'Stewball the Racehorse" and KJ was very fond of Today by John Denver... Don't tell me you haven't heard it. "Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine. I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine!."
So the music is cranked up playing one of those two songs and Renee is cleaning house.
I, for one, know that there was supposed to be a video in this blog but it didn't get posted in time. While Nora went to do her stuff I was to watch and wait for it to load. I decided to run some tests and found the problem not to be with the computer or the connection but with Google. As you know blogspot is hosted by Google and know we know they have really poor upload speeds.
ReplyDeleteI charish the walks that I have with the kids. They are great, both the walks and the kids. Mine are usually on the weekends with only Rory and Logan are great none the less. Yes that's only two greats so far and I am talking about my kids. The things I know portion of this blog post I have to say "duh" too. No teenager in the whole of history as ever appricated their parents (sorry to my mom and dad) so K is right on par for that. Normal some would say.
Actually when we had kids around here and mom cleaned the house it was before Ipod. But we had a stereo so Renee would crank it up with six or eight 15-inch woofers blaring out. When Renee cleaned house the entire block listened to the music. Not really of course but it was way before IPOD. The house was always clean. The kids were taken care of. And six or eight people on the street we lived wore earmuffs 24x7. You have to remember...Brian's favorite song was, "O'Stewball the Racehorse" and KJ was very fond of Today by John Denver... Don't tell me you haven't heard it.
ReplyDelete"Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine. I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine!."
So the music is cranked up playing one of those two songs and Renee is cleaning house.
I volunteered for a lot of travel!. ha ha ha.
I love them all..
Papa.