
A tradition at Nana and Papa's is to shoot each other before present opening. This is usually done with Nerf guns that require ammo. The adults normally go at it and the kids run around collecting the ammo. Here...Papa helps Logan reload his gun.

Check out Brian hoarding the ammo in the desk drawer!

Kevin ended up needing to put his hood up because someone shot at him and the ammo stuck to his forehead. It was really funny. A lot of the ammo stuck to the TV behind Kevin too.

Marley ended up getting impatient and started opening gifts herself.


We had breakfast after gift opening. I didn't get many pics because I was trying to get Marley's things opened to put her down for nap. On to Grandma and Gekko's.












This was our living room (and not even all of it) Christmas night. It still looks pretty bad, but not this bad.
It was a great Christmas. I feel like we haven't stopped since Maria came in the day after Christmas. Kevin has off this week, so we're trying to get down to my parents to see then as much as possible. It's a marathon alright. I wouldn't have it any other way. Hasta La Vista, Baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment