D- little DEVIL ;) Dayce is an absolute sweetheart, but sometimes he gets this little look about him and you know to watch out. He's about to do something not nice. It was crazy to watch when he was younger. I didn't see it happen last time I saw him, but I'm sure it's still there. So maybe not little Devil but a little devilish, but isn't every kid? I just wish you could see the look I'm talking about. It's like a young Jack Nicholson with his eyes.
A- ATTACHED/ANIMATED There's always that one kid that has a bit of a harder time letting go of mom or dad. Dayce is my sister's. I was there for him sitting in on a kindergarten class last year. It wasn't as bad as my sister thought, but it wasn't effortless either. It helps having an older unattached brother I think to smooth things a bit too. I wish you could see this kid's expressions. He has eyes that draw you in, intimidate you, melt you, and make you smile...all at once.
Y- Y does there have to be a Y in his name?! I've racked my brain for a "y" adjective or even a word that has "y" in it. I can't, so I'll just do whatever adjective I want. How about sweetheart? I just love this little boy so much, and dream of the day he lives next-door. Hint. Hint. Ri? Kevin?
C- CHECKER I'm throwing out hockey terms for this one. Dayce is definitely an enforcer. His brother plays the game well, but Dayce is the checker. He has the little devilish streak, remember? He can definitely take care of himself.
E- ENERGETIC I know this can be said about pretty much any kid, but Dayce breaks the mold. I normally roll my eyes when people say, "If I could bottle that energy..." I actually agree when it comes to Dayce. He plays hockey, soccer, lacrosse, probably all on the same day. ;)
Happy Birthday, Daycer! We love you!!!!




Happy Birthday Dayce!! I hope it's a good one for you. I can't wait to be able to spend some time with you this summer. We all always look forward to you all coming down.
ReplyDelete