Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Another one of those great days. I got to take the three little people over to the Pirate Day at the local mall complex. They had face painting, duh right, a moon bounce, "treasure hunt," and other little activities. All the businesses join in and the kids have a great time. The face painter is awesome, as you can see, but she usually gets really backed up. We got there, parked, walked around a minute, and found her. We were first in line for it and Rory and Marley got done. Logan was hesitant about it and ended up not getting anything. He got one last year though so I don't really know what the deal was this time around. We went through the shops and collected the stamps for the treasure at the end. The kids and I had a wonderful time there which is all I care about anyway.
ReplyDelete