Thursday, January 8, 2015

Five for Friday

Seven is so many, so I cut it to five.  Here's what I've been up to this New Year so far...
Our new room 
Rory's new room
Bob and Logan's new room
The birthday boy's new shirt
Rory's new hamsters, Yo-yo and Dumpling
Freezer meals :)

So I might be off a number, but alliteration is always more important.  We've been busy.  Where's that break we were hoping for?  I haven't started a fire once.  It's depressing.  And my Christmas puzzle?  Nada.  I guess I can look forward to spring break?  

1 comment:

  1. I am NOT starting a fire in Spring! I upped the temp in the house today to 68 and ran the LP fireplace. Nora's only down to five layers and two hats. Why we live in a cold weather climate I will never know. I don't like it and neither does the half-Philippine.

    The rooms were a lot of work but Nora did a wonderful job painting our room. It's much bigger but will take some getting used to. Rory's getting used to her room. One more light in there and we'll need the backup power generation source (a-la the National Lampoon's Christmas). I feel like we already do that now ... that's another matter entirely. My shirt is awesome too ... now if people would just go along with it :(.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...