I told Kevin to try and get a pic of his face, but he hooded it the whole time. He likes power washing still, so that's good considering there's still a ton of it to do.
He's growing up so much. We got a call last week that his new glasses were in, so we picked them up. He only needs them to see far away, but he likes wearing them because he can see far away. When we left the eye place, he was commenting on all the things he can see now. I decided that it was a good time to get his haircut, so we went and did that too.
I told him to stand up in this pic because it looked like Marz was the same height as him. He's definitely shooting up these days.
For Christmas he got The Lord of the Rings trilogy and set off to reading. We figured he was old enough for the movies too, so we had a marathon. It wasn't continuous except for that it was almost every evening for a week. His sisters liked it too because they got to watch something on their tablets at the same time. We had to think of something because I didn't want them seeing any of those images. Logan's having trouble sleeping, go figure.
I did that in the wrong order because he doesn't have his haircut here. Oh well.
We're still moving and grooving here. We went to the store to get updated lights in places. We haven't put them in yet because we have to ask the painter if he wants them in before or after.
"Lights, lights would be good here."
We have secured a storage unit and have been making numerous trips to fill it up. The good news is that we think we can fit into a smaller one which saves money. Yay! The kids have been helping a lot and like going to the storage unit.
In other news, Marz and I had breakfast together the other morning. She served me like a waiter. It was nice. The other two (probably three) were still sleeping.
Then a miracle happened. Marz and I started working on our valentines for school a whole four days early! Normally these would be done the night before and last into the wee hours of the night, but we totally rocked them out.
We melted down ALL the extra crayons from years of homeschooling and made them into melted crayon hearts for Valentine's Day. I don't even think this pic is all of them. We're so excited to hand them out!
Stay tuned. T-minus 10 days until we move into the RV.








No comments:
Post a Comment